Love and Appreciation Coloring Coupons
- Official Winner of any one argument
- Good for one picnic, includes free food
- One errand of your choice
- One free load of laundry, includes wash, dry, and fold
- Good for one chore of your choice, sparkling clean
- Good for one free back rub
- Redeemable for one free hug, no time limit
- Redeemable for last slice of pizza
- Good for one movie night
- One free breakfast in bed, does not include cleanup
- Redeemable for control of TV remote, expires after 24 hours of use
- Good for one free car wash
- One Free Yes Day, giver of coupon must say "yes" to anything the receiver of coupon requests (within reason)
- Good for one serenade, coupon not valid for use in public
- Redeemable for one pajama day
- Good for one background camping night
- Good for one candlelit dinner
- Redeemable for one ice cream date
- Good for being the little spoon tonight
- One grocery shopping trip done by giver, does not include the act of putting away said groceries
- Good for one hour of cuddling
- Good for 1,000 kisses
- Redeemable for one free wish
- Good for one adventure
- Good for one weekend getaway
- Good for one night of stargazing
- One day of being car DJ
- Good for one day of no washing dishes, does not include drying and putting away
- Redeemable for one nap with no interruptions
- Good for one beach day
- Redeemable for one night of dancing, not responsible for coupon giver's terrible moves
- Good for one home cooked meal, coupon giver is not responsible for under-cooked food
No technical help offered due to everyone having different operating systems and browsers.
Most mobile devices such as phones and ipads, do not allow for downloading through a link.
What Happens After Making a Purchase?
After you make your purchase, you will receive a confirmation page with your downloadable link, plus an email from Shopify with your downloadable link too.
You can then download your purchase easily.
Some products are sent using a compressed ZIP file.
How to Download a Zip File:
On a laptop or PC- save the ZIP file to your computer, right-click and select, "Extract All." This will create a new file on your computer in which you can open. Then, add the file to iCloud or Dropbox to get the files on your mobile device. On rare occasions, apps on your browser may make things a little wonky during downloading. If this occurs, please try using a different browser.
On a mobile device- before you download the ZIP file directly to your mobile device, you may need a free app to unzip the product (a good, free one is FileExplorer Free). This will allow you to unzip the folder to access it. Another solution available on some mobile devices is to long hold the zipped file icon and then click, "Extract."
All files are mostly sent using PDF format. Most computers have pre-installed Adobe Reader on them, but if your particular laptop, PC, or mobile device does not have a PDF reader of some sort on it, you'll need one to view the items. Adobe Reader is the most common one and it's free. You can download it here.
If you can't find the file once it's downloaded, try looking in Downloads under My Computer or search the title of the file on your computer for where it could be hiding.